Work with Nicole: Evaluation Services
You, your organization, and your community are change agents. You know how important your mission is, and you know it takes more than passion and knowledge to tirelessly provide quality programs and services for the women and girls of color who walk through your door.
But you’re in survival mode.
To survive, you need to prove to your funders how successful your programs and services are.
To survive, you need to prove to key stakeholders that what you do matters.
To survive, you need to prove to your participants that they should not only come back for your programs and services, but that what you provide is so behavioral and life changing that they tell others about you.
To survive, you need to prove that you can build organizational capacity on limited resources.
To survive, you need your staff to care about evaluation as much as they care about being out in the community.
It’s time to stop surviving and start thriving, and working with Nicole Clark Consulting is the key to helping you thrive.
Nicole Clark Consulting works with nonprofits, organization, community groups, and agencies to build their capacity in conducting simple and complex program evaluations, using evidence-based, comprehensive program evaluation models that highlight program strengths and enhance program impact.
When you have a clear understanding and a desire to take control of the success of its programs and services, it extends the current reach of its program and makes a meaningful impact in the lives of women and girls of color.
Evaluation can be a complex, often daunting process filled with unexplained steps, confusing jargon, and high expectations from community stakeholders and funders. With a focus on programs and services designed for women and girls of color, Nicole Clark Consulting eliminates the guesswork, teaching evaluation skills that are useful and practical.
You begin to see the value of evaluating what you do, determining the needs of your participants, and what matters most to your community. You develop a clear understanding of evaluation, and build your confidence to apply basic evaluation approaches and methods to your work. You don’t have to be an expert, but having a basic understanding of evaluation leads to overall support for evaluation.
And best of all, you take control over how your work is viewed, resulting in being compensated through community support, funding, donations, and quality participation from your participants.
With Nicole Clark Consulting’s evaluation capacity building services, you can:
- Assess your organization’s culture of evaluation and your staff’s current capacity to apply evaluative thinking to your programs, services, workshops, and campaigns
- Improve your organization’s ability to use evaluation to learn from its work and improve results
- Identify evaluation theories that align with your organization’s programs, services, workshops, and campaigns
- Design and facilitate social justice movement and organizational building strategies that improve communication and aid decision-making among your staff, participants, and stakeholders
- Receive useful and interactive training and workshops in participatory facilitation and evaluation with respect to culture, age, and gender
With Nicole Clark Consulting’s On-The-Ground evaluation services, you can:
- Design and carry out program evaluations that are user-friendly, capturing your program/services’ strengths, how your participants view your program/service, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Develop ways to inform your stakeholders of the evaluation results that’s adaptable to your audience and results in clear, actionable steps for moving forward in your work
- Receive assistance in a smooth transition from evaluation as a time-consuming “must do” to evaluation as a heart-center necessity for raising your voice for women and girls of color.